Choose The Perfect Travel Manager
Travel Managers should speak your language and understand your concerns and work closely with you to provide a thorough, consultative partnership that functions not only to provide Service Nonstop for travelers, but an ongoing process of improvement that makes your travel policies increasingly successful over time in terms of service and value.
Based on a survey done by the Global Business Travel Association which included 1,429 travel managers in Asia, North America, Latin America and Europe, and found that
- Travel managers pinpoint key capabilities of travel management companies as TMCs’ industry knowledge (96%), access to local rates (93%), and combined global coverage and local footprints (89%).
- Almost half of respondents (46%) stated their companies have global travel programs in place to ensure consistent policy enforcement.
- Other reasons propelling a full travel program are to manage risk (67%), compile program data (61%), and negotiate with suppliers at a global level (60%).
- More than half of those surveyed worldwide (54%) said TMCs have increased their knowledge of local issues around the world.
- 60% of travel managers feel that TMCs can now provide their companies with global service and support in extending their travel programs’ reach and capabilities.
What you should look for while choosing your Travel management company:
A Stable Partner:
Everyone should be high priority. Primarily concerned with the long-term success of your company’s travel, as your business changes, Travel Managers should change with you. Growing together and growing closer in relationship as a result.
Every client/corporate should be assigned a personal Account Manager from team of experts. Your Account Manager is your personal, primary point of contact for every question and concern, and has been tasked with understanding every nuance of your travel policy.
Consultative Policy Management:
They should understand your primary areas of concern, and suggest what the best options for solving your problems are. As time goes on, they should meet with you to study the performance of your travel policies, measure the effectiveness of the solutions, help you identify areas for improvement, and implement solutions that help you exert greater control and improve the bottom line.
Through their policies and actions, Travel Managers assume responsibility for their travelers’ safety as they move around the globe. Weather, political instability, and other unforeseen risks can affect traveler safety in countless ways. Travel managers such as MoonlineTMC not only keep an eye on worldwide events, but we know where your travelers are.
Technology and special fares:
They should provide you with the latest technology to help you save time and money if its online self-booking tools or expense tools or any other tools that might help your corporate when it comes to travel not to mention they will provide the corporate with special deals and airline corporate fares!
If you are currently using a travel management company – How do they rank on the above? If you’d like to discuss any concerns contact us to see how we can help.